Cunliffe is a small farming area in the Copper Coast.
The township of Cunliffe was formed in 1879 and was a large thriving community for many years with a school and shops. Today the church and tennis courts are still regularly used.
Don’t miss in Cunliffe
- The many seasons of farming life, look from the side of the road to see what crop is in the paddocks.
- Look at the historic town monument and old church
- Beaches and fishing at Wallaroo, Moonta Bay and Port Hughes
- Kadina, the main business and shopping town for the Copper Coast
- Historic National Heritage listed Moonta Mines.
While there are no accommodation options in Cunliffe it is only a short drive to all that Moonta, Kadina and Wallaroo offer with caravan parks, motels, units, holiday houses and group stays.
Search and Book
All your requirements can be found in the nearby towns of Moonta, Kadina and Wallaroo